NEW YORK UBER ACCIDENT LAWYER
NEW YORK UBER ACCIDENT LAWYER
Currently, Uber is a highly used ride share company in New York. Uber lets New Yorker‘s travel frequently throughout New York City in a motor vehicle, which is very convenient and easy in today‘s computer generated rideshare application model.
If you were recently injured in a car accident involving an Uber in New York, you may be entitled to compensation, whether you were a passenger in the Uber, walking down the street, or inside of another vehicle. Uber Accident cases are unique as they sometimes require a workers compensation lawyer as well as a personal injury lawyer.
Call the Law Offices of Oliver C. Minott, P.C. to aggressively fight to get you monetary damages, medical treatment, and a possible settlement in your case. Call now for a Free Case Evaluation.
CONSEQUENCES OF A NEW YORK UBER ACCIDENT
- –Loss Wages. As a result of your accident, you will probably have loss wages. If you are unable to work, you cannot take care of the necessary bills to take care of yourself and family
- – Medical Bills & Medical Treatment– As a result of your accident, you will need hospitalizations and medical treatment. This is not your responsibility. You should not have to pay for medical treatment because you were injured by someone else.
- – Neck and back injuries
- – Broken bones
- –Eye Injuries
- –Soft Tissue Injuries
- –Burn Damage
- –Wrongful Death
CONSULT A NEW YORK UBER ACCIDENT LAWYER
The Law Office of Oliver C. Minott P.C. is a law firm with highly skilled attorneys with over 50 years of combined experience. We have litigated thousands of cases.
The Firm will:
Answer your legal questions with clarity We will guide you through the legal process We will investigate your Uber accident We will handle all communications with opposing attorneys and the insurance companies We will negotiate your case with the insurance companies to ensure that you receive the settlement you deserve We will take your case to trial, if necessary
HOW DO I RECEIVE COMPENSATION AFTER AN UBER ACCIDENT
Whoever caused or contributed to your motor vehicle accident, The individual(s) or their insurance company will be financially responsible.
INSURANCE PROVIDERS FOR UBER
The New York Law requires Uber to have two insurance options to cover cost of accidents.
–If the Uber driver is logged into the app, between trips, and waiting for a ride, The Uber Insurance coverage is as follows:
- – $75,000 for bodily injury per person
- -$150,000 for bodily injury per accident
- -$25,000 for property damage
- -$50,000 in PIP no-fault coverage
- – Uninsured motorist coverage ($25,000 per person, $50,000 per accident-doubled in the event of a fatal death.
Please note that once an Uber driver accepts a ride request, a $1.25 million insurance policy kicks in. This insurance coverage continues until the passenger is dropped off and the trip is finished.
- -The Uber passenger
- -Drivers and passengers in other vehicles
** Please note, Uber‘s insurance coverage kicks in after the car owner‘s insurance***
LIMITED TIME TO FILE A CLAIM
Please be advised that you only have three years to file a claim. Once that three–year period has expired, you lose your right to sue. This means you cannot force the insurance company to pay your claim.
Please contact the Law Offices of Oliver C. Minott, P.C. our personal injury attorneys will diligently fight to get you the compensation that you deserve. Call Now for a Free Consultation. 866–683–4200